Keyword

videos dont always show in IE

• arbit3r
  • arbit3r's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 9 months ago #5472 by arbit3r
videos dont always show in IE was created by arbit3r
As the title says, videos hardly ever show up in IE im wondering if its a template issue or all videos messing up on me.

If anyone know what it could be it would help, its also coming up with errors.

This is on IE only btw.

www.hdvg.net/e3/crysis_e3_2007_gameplay_trailer_2.html

it also happens randomly, on one video it might work and on another it might not, somtimes after clicking refresh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #5473 by braydond
Replied by braydond on topic Re: videos dont always show in IE
Has anyone found a solution to this? Having the same issues with mp3 files. Player will load sometimes and then won't others on ie7.

More
16 years 4 months ago - 16 years 4 months ago #5474 by foof132
Replied by foof132 on topic Re: videos dont always show in IE
I'm finding the same thing with both .flvs and .mp3s. Videos and audio load fine initially but on refresh there's nothing... for both IE6 & IE7. Works everytime with FireFox. Tried the "width0 & height0" fix found in this section of the forum but it didn't do the trick.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

PS - Still a great product! I've tried quite a few and this one is the best!

More
16 years 4 months ago #5475 by ttsprotech
Replied by ttsprotech on topic Re: videos dont always show in IE
I am having the same problem. ALL VIDEO works great on the MAC and PC using Firefox but when I try it in IE 7 all I get is a blue box. The demos work great in IE 7 but not off your server. Does any one have any ideas? I am in a crunch to get video streaming off our server with Joomla!!!

Thanks

More
16 years 3 months ago #5476 by ericcovarrubias
Replied by ericcovarrubias on topic Re: videos dont always show in IE

I am having the same problem. ALL VIDEO works great on the MAC and PC using Firefox but when I try it in IE 7 all I get is a blue box. The demos work great in IE 7 but not off your server. Does any one have any ideas? I am in a crunch to get video streaming off our server with Joomla!!!

Thanks

We are seeing the same issue. I loaded the plug in on 3 servers just to be sure it wasn't something local to the primary site and we saw the same issue on all servers. Very intermittent performance in IE7. Often times we'll just get white blank boxes with no controls or media files... (the page background is white but the div the player sits in has an image background). Anyone hear anything back from the developers on this? Obviously seems to be a problem.