Keyword

MP3 Remote - Error - HTML5 player not found

• Dimitrios Hrissanthou
  • Dimitrios Hrissanthou's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago #55636 by Dimitrios Hrissanthou
MP3 Remote - Error - HTML5 player not found was created by Dimitrios Hrissanthou
Kalispera and greets to everyone.

The AllVideos plugin worked perfectly, but today i realliced that it now shows an error on playing a MP3-File.

Error-Message: Error loading player: HTML5 player not found

Really don't know where this came from.
I'm using the latest Plugin-Version 4.6.1 and Joomla 3.3.0. The MP3-File is embeded with 'remote' tags, so i am able to put the absolute path inside the tags.

Link to the site: www.random-tunes.com/rt_v1/index.php/events-termine

Here is the websites source code:
<!-- JoomlaWorks "AllVideos" Plugin (v4.6.1) starts here -->

<div class="avPlayerWrapper avAudio">
	<div style="width:430px;" class="avPlayerContainer">
		<div id="AVPlayerID_7ed85771_580095954" class="avPlayerBlock">

<div id="avID_AVPlayerID_7ed85771_580095954" style="width:430px;height:24px;" title="JoomlaWorks AllVideos Player"></div>
<script type="text/javascript">
	jwplayer('avID_AVPlayerID_7ed85771_580095954').setup({
		'file': 'http://www.random-tunes.com/rt_v1/images/stories/audio/podcasts/kozamostra_radiopolis.mp3',
		'image': 'http://www.random-tunes.com/rt_v1/images/stories/audio/podcasts/kozamostra_radiopolis.jpg',
		'height': '24',
		'width': '430',
		'autostart': 'false',
		'controls': '1'
	});
</script>
					</div>
	</div>
</div>

<!-- JoomlaWorks "AllVideos" Plugin (v4.6.1) ends here -->

Problem is displayed on every browser.

I have read a lot, but didn't find a solution. Anyone who is able to help? It would be great if the plugin searches for the Flash-Player first instead of the HTML5-Player. I think this would surely cause less problems in the future.

Greetings, Dimi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #55651 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic MP3 Remote - Error - HTML5 player not found
Hi. It works fine with the default template www.random-tunes.com/rt_v1/index.php/events-termine?template=system . This means that your template is messing around with the loaded scripts. Look at your template settings for any relevant option.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Dimitrios Hrissanthou
More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #55658 by Dimitrios Hrissanthou
Replied by Dimitrios Hrissanthou on topic MP3 Remote - Error - HTML5 player not found
Hi Lefteri.

Thank you. You 're right. My template offers the possibility to compress either CSS, JS or both. So that the site doesn't take long to load. If i turn off the compression for JS the player loads, but on the other hand the site takes definitely too long to load. (JS compression inside the plugin works fine and doesn't return any errors.)

Is there anything else i may do, so that i keep the compression and maybe use the Flash-Player instead of the html5 player? Or will it lead to exactly the same problems?

BTW: I try changing colors and nothing happens, also on the default system template (earlier color changing worked). Although changing the players height and width works.

Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Dimitrios Hrissanthou. Reason: Informations and Picture added

More
9 years 10 months ago #55659 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic MP3 Remote - Error - HTML5 player not found
These options are now obsolete (as they referred to the old player version). They will be removed in 4.6.2.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
9 years 10 months ago #55731 by beresbart
Replied by beresbart on topic MP3 Remote - Error - HTML5 player not found
I don't see how these options being removed in 4.6.2 helps at the moment as the latest dl ver is 4.6.1

More
9 years 10 months ago #55739 by Lefteris
These options will be removed. This means that it has no point changing them. Regarding the playback issue, as i already told you it is caused by your template. Disable the compression and everything should work.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

• Dimitrios Hrissanthou
More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #55742 by Dimitrios Hrissanthou
Replied by Dimitrios Hrissanthou on topic MP3 Remote - Error - HTML5 player not found
Hi Lefteris.

The hint with the version (last post) was not from me. Only mentioned, because your answers regards my problem in the second part..

BUT TO BE HONEST:
You added the compression or other changes to the code of the plugin and caused the problem with my template. So my template worked pretty well with older versions of the plugin. Including the plugins JS-Script. Now, i have to turn JS compression off for the whole website. And that has an immediate affect on loading times of my website. So here JW caused the problem with adding needless things (in my opinion) to a plugin.

And; something well working (changing colors of players etc.) gets removed? Why? Sometimes its necessary within the template. But wait. Let me guess... a PRO Version is coming soon. Otherwise, there is no other reason for removing this feature.

Regarding the compression; I will watch the loading time of my site. I will keep it friendly for my users. So if there is a big difference between those loading times, i will rather not use the plugin anymore. Sad but true.
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Dimitrios Hrissanthou.

More
9 years 10 months ago #55744 by Lefteris
@Dimitrios Hrissanthou

We didn't add needles things. We updated JWPlayer to it's latest version. In the new version there is a difference in the way the javascript code of the player is executed. The actual issue is in your template which is not compressing the scripts properly. Try to use the default Joomla! compression options found under Joomla! global configuration.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

• Jean-Pierre Schnyder
More
9 years 9 months ago #55905 by Jean-Pierre Schnyder
Replied by Jean-Pierre Schnyder on topic MP3 Remote - Error - HTML5 player not found
Hi,

I encountered the same problem on my Joomla 3.3.1 site. This was due to the Rokbooster plugin I am using to optimize my Gantry based template.

Here's the solution in this context:

Go ito the Rokbooster plugin parms, advanced tab, and add /plugins/content/jw_allvideos/jw_allvideos in the Ignored files field.

Arc