Keyword

T3-Framework PurityIII and AllVideos Plugin v4.6.1

• Luca Marino
  • Luca Marino's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #56625 by Luca Marino
Hello,
I've tried to use Allvideo on my envronment (see subject)...but maybe I jump some steps...I've activated the plugin (initially responsive, then I moved back to classic to see if there was a problem there) but in any case, once I put the statement to embed a video in a module like the one suggested in the documentation
{youtube}heu37ej3qs{/youtube}
(and others!)
they are interpreted as simple text...

This following sentence is WRONG...I still have problems also with articles...it seems like the plug-in crashes...
"
If I put in an article it works. Is there any specific limitation for that?
If so, is there any chance to embed a video in a module? The JA documentation provides example to use class video-wrapper, but it doesn't seem to work
"

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Luca
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Luca Marino. Reason: Problem is back also on articles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #56629 by Lefteris
Hi. The plugin works fine in articles and modules. The only requirement to use it inside a module is that the module should support content plugins. The core Custom HTML module does support content plugins. You just have to set the option "Prepare content" to "Yes" at the module edit page. Finally, for questions related to your template you will have to ask your template provider.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Luca Marino
  • Luca Marino's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 5 months ago #56633 by Luca Marino
Replied by Luca Marino on topic T3-Framework PurityIII and AllVideos Plugin v4.6.1
Hello Leteris,
Many thanks! That was the problem for the module!

But actually the problem on the article is still there...I don't find a way to set the "prepare content" option...any tips?

(message about template well received!)

TIA
Luca

More
9 years 5 months ago #56640 by Lefteris
You don't need to enable anything when you are on an article page. Joomla! does that automatically for you. Just ensure that you are viewing an article page and that the tag you have used is correct.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)