Keyword

Autostart parameter per file

More
16 years 6 months ago #8175 by clawi
Autostart parameter per file was created by clawi
Is it possible to add an "autostart" parameter with each video ?
I'm speaking here about self hosted videos.
For example 5 videos on one page, only the first should autostart.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 3 months ago #8176 by clawi
Replied by clawi on topic Re: Autostart parameter per file
I Come back again on my question:
I would like to put the Mambot parameter FLV Video/MP3 Autostart  on "no", and having some FLVvideos with "yes" by adding a parameter with the {flv}tag.

Any chance ?
Thanks.
Claude

More
16 years 3 months ago - 16 years 3 months ago #8177 by gochris
Replied by gochris on topic Re: Autostart parameter per file
you could edit the mambots/content/plugin_jw_allvideos.php file and make a new tab for that video type. let's say you're using avi's. Find this part in plugin_jw_allvideos.php:
"avi" => array("<object classid=\"CLSID:6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6\" type=\"application/x-oleobject\" style=\"".$width." ".$height."\">
	<param name=\"URL\" value=\"$mosConfig_live_site/".$video_folder."***code***.avi\" />
	<param name=\"ShowControls\" value=\"1\">
	<param name=\"autoStart\" value=\"0\">
<embed src=\"$mosConfig_live_site/".$video_folder."***code***.avi\" style=\"".$width." ".$height."\" autoStart=\"0\" type=\"application/x-mplayer2\"/></embed>
</object>", "#{avi}(.*?){/avi}#s") ,

copy it. paste it and change the new one to this:
"avi2" => array("<object classid=\"CLSID:6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6\" type=\"application/x-oleobject\" style=\"".$width." ".$height."\">
	<param name=\"URL\" value=\"$mosConfig_live_site/".$video_folder."***code***.avi\" />
	<param name=\"ShowControls\" value=\"1\">
	<param name=\"autoStart\" value=\"1\">
<embed src=\"$mosConfig_live_site/".$video_folder."***code***.avi\" style=\"".$width." ".$height."\" autoStart=\"1\" type=\"application/x-mplayer2\"/></embed>
</object>", "#{avi2}(.*?){/avi2}#s") ,

now when you tag {avi2}myvid{/avi2} it will auto play. {avi}myvid{/avi} will not autoplay.