Keyword

Problem trying to add watermark

More
16 years 4 months ago #9073 by sofia
Problem trying to add watermark was created by sofia
Hi

I'm trying to add watermark to the core file plugin_jw_allvideos.php by adding this in the code :
<param name=\"logo\" value=\"$mosConfig_live_site/videos/freestyle/img-player/watermarkGenerations.png"."\" />
and this in the <embed>
logo=\"$mosConfig_live_site/videos/freestyle/img-player/watermarkGenerations.png"."\">

which makes this :
"flv" => array("<object classid=\"clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000\" codebase=\"http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,19,0\" style=\"".$width." ".$height."\" title=\"Generations hip-hop\">

<param name=\"movie\" value=\"$mosConfig_live_site/mambots/content/plugin_jw_allvideos/jw_allvideos_player.swf?file=$mosConfig_live_site/".$video_folder."***code***.flv&showdigits=true".$autostart."\" />

<param name=\"quality\" value=\"high\" />

<param name=\"wmode\" value=\"".$video_transparency."\" />

<param name=\"bgcolor\" value=\"".$video_bg."\">
  <param name=\"logo\" value=\"$mosConfig_live_site/videos/freestyle/img-player/watermarkGenerations.png"."\" />

<embed src=\"$mosConfig_live_site/mambots/content/plugin_jw_allvideos/jw_allvideos_player.swf?file=$mosConfig_live_site/".$video_folder."***code***.flv&showdigits=true".$autostart."\" quality=\"high\" pluginspage=\"http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"".$video_transparency."\" bgcolor=\"".$video_bg."\" style=\"".$width." ".$height."\" logo=\"$mosConfig_live_site/videos/freestyle/img-player/watermarkGenerations.png"."\"></embed>

</object>", "#{flv}(.*?){/flv}#s") ,

but its not working and I have a sort of display bug : check this link its aa screenshot : transfert.generationsfm.com/videoBug.jpg

Did I make Something Wrong ?
Have an Idea on how to do this ?
I think its only on ie. No watermark at all on firefox..

Ps : I 'm using the last flv player and a custom version of all video bot customed by IrcMaxell which is optimized on sql request.

Can you have a look on this page for instance.  generationsfm.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2024&Itemid=258

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.