Keyword

play veoh ripped in jw player

• rlancer
  • rlancer's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 2 months ago #10959 by rlancer
play veoh ripped in jw player was created by rlancer
Hi guys. I am starting a new video portal website and decided that allvideos would be a great extension because of the support for jw media player . What i wanted to do was to paly ripped videos from veoh in jw. i am trying to edit the code in allvideos to make this work .

i changed the {flvremote} code to this :
"flvremote" => array("<object classid=\"clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000\" codebase=\"download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,19,0\" style=\"".$width." ".$height."\" title=\"AllVideos Player\">
<param name=\"movie\" value=\"$mosConfig_live_site/mambots/content/plugin_jw_allvideos/jw_allvideos_player.swf?file=***code***&type=flv&showdigits=true".$autostart."\" />
<param name=\"quality\" value=\"high\" />
<param name=\"wmode\" value=\"".$video_transparency."\" />
<param name=\"bgcolor\" value=\"".$video_bg."\">
<embed src=\"$mosConfig_live_site/mambots/content/plugin_jw_allvideos/jw_allvideos_player.swf?file=***code***&type=flv&showdigits=true".$autostart."\" quality=\"high\" pluginspage=\"www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"".$video_transparency."\" bgcolor=\"".$video_bg."\" style=\"".$width." ".$height."\">
</object>", "#{flvremote}(.*?){/flvremote}#s") ,

as you can see , i added the flashvar type=flv to make the videos work. I have read of topics that made it work for the normal player. Can you guys tell me what i am doing wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.