Keyword

making veoh work :'(

• rlancer
  • rlancer's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 2 months ago #10981 by rlancer
making veoh work :'( was created by rlancer
Hi guys. I have been busting my neck trying to make some sort of code that allows you to add veoh videos. the normal code is the following :

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="www.veoh.com/videodetails2.swf?permalinkId=v803656T5t4BDxs" width="600" height="480">

<param name="movie" value="www.veoh.com/videodetails2.swf?permalinkId=v803656T5t4BDxs"/>
<param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/>
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/>
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff"/>
<param name="quality" value="high"/>
<param name="width" value="600"/>
<param name="height" value="480"/>
</object>

I have tried to make it fit into the mambot by turning the code into this :

"veoh" => array("<object classid=\"clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000\" codebase=\"download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,19,0\" style=\"".$width." ".$height."\" title=\"AllVideos Player\">
  <param name=\"movie\" value=\"www.veoh.com/videodetails2.swf?permalinkId=***code***&showdigits=true".$autostart."\" />
  <param name=\"quality\" value=\"high\" />
  <param name=\"wmode\" value=\"".$video_transparency."\" />
  <param name=\"bgcolor\" value=\"".$video_bg."\">
  <embed src=\"www.veoh.com/videodetails2.swf?permalinkId=***code***&showdigits=true".$autostart."\" quality=\"high\" pluginspage=\"www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"".$video_transparency."\" bgcolor=\"".$video_bg."\" style=\"".$width." ".$height."\">
</object>", "#{veoh}(.*?){/veoh}#s") ,

So far i have gotten nothing :( can anyone tell me the code i should put in?

PS: i searched the forumsa nd found a code but it unfortunately did not work

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.