Keyword

Customizing FLV-player

More
17 years 3 weeks ago - 17 years 3 weeks ago #1873 by Bamse
Customizing FLV-player was created by Bamse
Hello everyone!

I've been using the Flash Media Player from Jeroen Wijering for quite some time in other applications than CMS'es and Joomla. After installing the AllVideos plugin everything works super, but I do miss a few features.
One of them is the Preview image, but I found the solution in this thread; forum.joomlaworks.net/index.php?topic=383

So, the final question is; Can I customize the player using the regular variables used for the Flash Media Player (back, front, lightcolor, strech preferences etc etc) in some way?
My first guess was to insert the extra parameters after the emberd tag in plugin_jw_allvideos.php, but it would be really nice if they were configurable in a nicer way (read: GUI way ;P).
Also, it would be nice to have the possibility to have local movies sized individually, just like you feed the flv player parameters when used stand alone,  and in this case like;
{flv param1="true" height="320" width="240"}url/to/film1{/flv}
and
{flv param2="false" height="500" width="240"}url/to/film2{/flv}

Has someone done this or can point me in the right direction, my coding skills are not that great I'm afraid.

Many many many thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #1874 by Mike Berg
Replied by Mike Berg on topic Re: Customizing FLV-player
Just found the solution to this elsewhere on the forum. Customize the size of a video like so:

{flv}filename|640|480{/flv}

More
15 years 5 months ago #1875 by Bamse
Replied by Bamse on topic Re: Customizing FLV-player
many many spanks! ^_^