Keyword

Youtube Video Stopped Working

• randrewcook
  • randrewcook's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 years 9 months ago #16001 by randrewcook
Youtube Video Stopped Working was created by randrewcook
This was working before...and then suddenly stopped...using version 2.5.2 on Joomla 1.0.  Here is my page where the video is not working:

www.spokanechristianchurch.org//index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=76&Itemid=121

Here is the YouTube address:  www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_D2TSSMBfA, and if I go to that address directly, the video plays OK and seems to be all good.

Here is the tag in my page: {youtube}f_D2TSSMBfA{/youtube}

But if I try to play the video on my webpage, it says, "We're sorry, the video is no longer available", but if you click play, after a minute it does play, but it's really dark (you can barely see the video) and you can hear the audio.  Again, this was working, but suddenly stopped and as far as I can tell I have the tags/settings correct.  Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• randrewcook
  • randrewcook's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 years 9 months ago #16002 by randrewcook
Replied by randrewcook on topic Re: Youtube Video Stopped Working
OK, when I went home and checked the site, this was working...the only difference is my work PC has IE6 and the home PC has IE7...so it's probably OK, just the older browser was having trouble.

More
15 years 5 months ago #16003 by seurot
Replied by seurot on topic Re: Youtube Video Stopped Working
I am having the same issue.  We are running version 2.5.2 on Joomla 1.0.  This had been working for a very long time up until around 12am this morning.  I have checked this on Firefox 3.0.4 as well as Internet Explorer 7 from two separate locations that are 1+ hours apart.

The only other thing that I noticed is that the videos that get blocked are sporadic.

Around 1am, 1 video wasn't coming up

Around 9am, only 4 were coming up. (the video that didn't come up at 1am is coming up at this point)

Around 3pm, only 2 are coming up (the video blocked at 1am, and another one not blocked before)