Keyword

AllVideos...simply....does not work

More
8 years 11 months ago #144081 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic AllVideos...simply....does not work
@gordon m

This means that probably the plugin is not triggered at all. Are you using a module to display the video? Check again that the tag you entered is correct . Is there a link to the page with the issue?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #144140 by gordon m
Replied by gordon m on topic AllVideos...simply....does not work
Thanks for your reply. I am using PageBuilder to create the site so my first test was inside a PageBuilder RAW HTML Add-on.

When that didn't work and after double checking the tag, I tested putting the tag directly into code view in a Joomla article and going into Preview mode in the Article Manager but the plugin does not appear to work there.

I then found that if I put the article into a menu and added that menu to the site so that I could access the article then the plugin does work.

I've set it so you can see the plugin working in an article but not working in the PageBuilder row (links below). Does the plugin only work from within an article?

Thanks.

www.karosongs.com/joomla/index.php/allvideos-tag-for-mp3-entered-into-joomla-article

www.karosongs.com/joomla/index.php/allvideos-tag-for-mp3-entered-into-page-builder-raw-html-addon

Lefteris wrote: @gordon m

This means that probably the plugin is not triggered at all. Are you using a module to display the video? Check again that the tag you entered is correct . Is there a link to the page with the issue?

More
8 years 11 months ago #144146 by Lefteris
@gordon m

AllVideos is a content plugins. This means that the extension that you are using must support content plugins. I recommend to ask the developers of the extension you are using about content plugins.

Most extensions support content plugins so i guess this is just a matter of configuration.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
8 years 11 months ago #144218 by gordon m
Replied by gordon m on topic AllVideos...simply....does not work
Thanks Lefteris. I will contact the Page Builder people.

More
8 years 11 months ago #144236 by Lefteris
You are welcome.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---