Keyword

Logo JMplayer

• Giovanni
  • Giovanni's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #141832 by Giovanni
Logo JMplayer was created by Giovanni
Good Morning,
I installed AllVideos JoomlaWorks for my site, I find it very interesting, but when I publish my video appears obligatoriamente your logo. It can delete it? I have to pay a license ?.
thank you
greetings
Giovanni Marino

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #141885 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Logo JMplayer
Hi,

This is not our logo. This is the logo of the JWPlayer that AllVideos is using.

In order to remove the logo you have to get a license from www.jwplayer.com/ .

After that you can follow the instructions at support.jwplayer.com/customer/portal/articles/1406865-branding-your-player .

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
9 years 2 days ago #143512 by CM Muller
Replied by CM Muller on topic Logo JMplayer
I have been using AllVIDEOS for a long time and it didn't bother me that there was a brief display of a JWPlayer watermark at the start of the video in the bottom left corner.

The latest display of a watermark at the top right for the whole duration of the video is quite intrusive and makes the free version of this extension quite useless.

I would also not mind paying to have the logo removed if it wasn't for the hefty price of $149 per site. Considering that our exchange rate in South Africa is at R12.18/1 USD this becomes just too expensive.

Are there any negotiations to have the JWPlayer logo displayed only for a short period instead of the full duration of the video? If this was possible then I would consider continue using your extension.