Keyword

responsive design is not working for me

• Marita Aleo
  • Marita Aleo's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #142991 by Marita Aleo
Replied by Marita Aleo on topic responsive design is not working for me
hmm.. well, maybe it's just the android browser then... but it's hard to believe that, that the browser would cause the .mp4 files not to work?! i took the .mp4 video down now because it wasn't a video that i really wanted to add to my blog.. i just uploaded it for you to see that it wasn't working...i will put it back up.. if you go to www.healthybodiesfitnessandnutrition.com/hbfn-blog and under categories pick "more fitness resources," it is the last article (article 3)... you will see that the first .wmv video works and the second .mp4 video doesn't.. again, i have responsive picked rather than classic and when i pick classic, the .mp4 will work... (youtube videos also work fine..)
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Marita Aleo. Reason: forgot to mention something

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #142999 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic responsive design is not working for me
The second video is not working because you have used an unsupported format. You can see the supported formats at support.jwplayer.com/customer/portal/articles/1403635-media-format-reference . Since you are using an MP4 file ensure that is encoded as required with the H.264 codec.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Marita Aleo
  • Marita Aleo's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #143027 by Marita Aleo
Replied by Marita Aleo on topic responsive design is not working for me
Oh okay, thank you. I will have to make sure that is is encoded with the H.264 codec. Again, thank you so much.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #143043 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic responsive design is not working for me
You are welcome.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)