Keyword

AllVideos output issue - videos doesn't appear

• Muhammad Abbas
  • Muhammad Abbas's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #150964 by Muhammad Abbas
AllVideos output issue - videos doesn't appear was created by Muhammad Abbas
I'm using Allvideos +k2 in joomla 3, i am facing feed issue. Feed/Rss doesn't appear videos and bellow massage shown :

You may not be able to visit this page because of: an out-of-date bookmark/favouritea search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this sitea mistyped addressyou have no access to this pageThe requested resource was not found.An error has occurred while processing your request. Please try one of the following pages:
Home Page If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below. Category not found

check the feed output:
<iframe src="http://www.suchtv.pk///www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x3okfgt" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen title="JoomlaWorks AllVideos Player"></iframe>

Check "iframe src="www.suchtv.pk///www.dailymotion.com" in source code, website url was added in video url automatically. i facing this issue just on rss/feed section but in news section video appear properly. I also install fresh joomla +k2 and allvideos but there facing the same how can solve this issue? what is the main reason? script or server side issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #150970 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic AllVideos output issue - videos doesn't appear
Hi,

Are you using the latest versions of Joomla, K2 and AllVideos? Are you using any other third party extensions?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Muhammad Abbas
More
8 years 3 months ago #150997 by Muhammad Abbas
Replied by Muhammad Abbas on topic AllVideos output issue - videos doesn't appear
Im using latest version of Joomla, k2, allvideo, there are no any seo and feed thirdparty involved , just admin tools, rs form and os map

More
8 years 3 months ago #151012 by Lefteris
This is a quite complex issue. The Joomla feed renderer tries to replace all relative links to absolute links. Since AllVideos is using no protocol for the videos URLs, Joomla! thinks those are relative links and prepends the site URL to them.

The quick fix would be to edit file sources.php of AllVideos and set it to use the HTTPS protocol.

Edit file github.com/joomlaworks/allvideos/blob/master/plugin/jw_allvideos/includes/sources.php#L246 so the src attribute of the iframe looks like:
 src=\"https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/{SOURCE}\" 

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

• Muhammad Abbas
More
8 years 3 months ago #151026 by Muhammad Abbas
Replied by Muhammad Abbas on topic AllVideos output issue - videos doesn't appear
thanks for your support,
my problem has been solved by using your given instructions.

More
8 years 3 months ago #151041 by Lefteris
You are welcome.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---