Keyword

AllVideos plugin no longer supported?

• anim8tor
  • anim8tor's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 years 5 months ago #19031 by anim8tor
AllVideos plugin no longer supported? was created by anim8tor
I started having this popup error since I upgraded to Flash 10 and I've been checking back here but it seems like there aren't any replies to the queries about this.  I noticed there was supposed to be an update but it looks like that was supposed to be a few weeks ago.  Since I'm new I'm sure how often the forum is monitored but do you think they've stopped supporting this plugin?  I sure hope not, I finally got my site up and was so excited until I saw this error message.  It took me so long to find acceptable solutions for my needs.

I'm really not trying to give anyone a hard time.  It would just be helpful to know if I need to find another solution for my video files.

Thanks,
Beth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #19032 by steve22
Replied by steve22 on topic Re: AllVideos plugin no longer supported?
You know credit crunch going on. team members looking for new jobs I believe ;D

• anim8tor
More
15 years 5 months ago #19033 by anim8tor
Replied by anim8tor on topic Re: AllVideos plugin no longer supported?
Hey, I may have been able to give them all cushy jobs if I could have gotten my site up and running. :D
Oh well, it's free.  I guess I'll have to start looking for a plugin to purchase.  I liked this one though since it is nice, simple and free.  Good for a starving artist looking for work. :)

More
15 years 5 months ago #19034 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: AllVideos plugin no longer supported?
Like the title of this forum reads, support is based on the community. That means user 2 user help with the guidance of JoomlaWorks.

We provide free quality extensions. So, I guess you can take some time and search around to find the answer to your issue. If you don't, you could be the one to provide a solution to it and post it here to help other users. This is what community is all about.

If we did not believe in the community, we'd call ourselves MicrosoftWorks or something similar.  ;)

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• anim8tor
More
15 years 5 months ago #19035 by anim8tor
Replied by anim8tor on topic Re: AllVideos plugin no longer supported?
Actually, it may be shocking but I do try to contribute-when I have an answer.  Since I am not a developer or programmer it would be impossible for me to update the plugin or have any clue as to whether it was to be updated, which is the whole point of why I started this thread.  Also, I spent a great deal of time searching the threads looking for a solution before even making my first post.

It was posted that there would be an update to the plugin to address the Flash 10 error several weeks ago.  When the updated never appeared, it prompted me to ask this question.  Maybe my wording is improper?  Maybe it should be "Is the AllVideos plugin no longer being developed or updated"?  My apologies for the misrepresentation of my post.

Regards,
B Amato