Keyword

Allvideos code generated on my site..

• webwannabee
  • webwannabee's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 years 5 months ago #19368 by webwannabee
Allvideos code generated on my site.. was created by webwannabee
I hope someone can help, having quite a time with this!  I am running Joomla 1.5.8 bundled with virtueMart 1.1, on a local development linux server (am also a noob at all of that,as I`ve tried allvideos way back, but then was absent from computers for awhile..).  After installing and enabling the allvideos plugin from this site, I have this code at the top of my new shopping cart site: 
File Attachment:

and have taken these steps to resolve it:  disabled the plugin, that works.  But I want to use this plugin, so I tried to reinstall it and was told there was already an allviedeos folder...so I changed all the permissions to allow me to delete the whole allvideos plugin from my hard drive, which I did..but when I tried to install the zipped package fresh again, I was told again that an allvideos directory already existed, and sure enough I checked my file manager and there was the allvideos plugin folder, back in my hard drive at /var/www/Joom2/plugins/content/jw_allvideos, with the locked permissions icon on it..And I don`t seem to be able to wipe the allvideos plugin from my list of plugins (I can disable it, but that`s it) in plugin manager. I want to use it, but don`t want that code all over, and don`t know where it came from, I haven`t used it yet to imbed a video!
I would really appreciate any help, thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.