Keyword

flash (swf) files shrink when loaded

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #22639 by taewa
I have been stuck for hours now trying to get this to work.  I published a file from Flash CS3 into swf and html.  It looks fine when I view it in both forms from my computer, however whenever I load it into my stories/videos folder in joomla and use AllVideos {swf}filename{/swf}  code -  I get the image, but it is shrunk about 20% in size.  It no long fits the pixels of the specific area, and the font is too small to see.  Does anyone know what is going on here?  I am using J 1.5.8 and AllVideos 2.5.4    PLEASE HELP ME.  I have also tried to manually paste the code for a flash file into my editor, and that won't work.  I just want to display this flash swf file in my article. 

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #22640 by Katia
Replied by Katia on topic Re: flash (swf) files shrink when loaded
Please provide me with a link to your site.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #22641 by taewa
Replied by taewa on topic Re: flash (swf) files shrink when loaded
I actually didn't want to have the site live yet, so hopefully you can view it soon to help out.  It is - d o c n o a h (dot) c o m

Thanks for taking a look.  The banner seems to have a big white border around it.  You can see that it should be all the way at the top, with the text right up below it.  Then it should cover 600 pixels wide from left nav to the end of box on the right.

Any ideas? 

Thanks!