Keyword

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() ..............

• ontherun
  • ontherun's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #25762 by ontherun
I have install the package as instructed / Enabled: Yes  / left settings default

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/ontherun/public_html/plugins/content/jw_allvideos.php on line 55

line 55
$vfolder 				= ($params->get('vfolder')) ? $params->get('vfolder') : $pluginParams->get('vfolder','images/stories/videos');

looking at this code it tells me that its not locating a folder for the video, but the folder has been created and the file that we want to use is in the folder
/public_html/images/stories/videos

Created a Section Video AllVideo / Created a menu listing for section in mainmenu Video AllVideo / www.tunesbyrick.com/

Thats when we see the error...............HELP!  Please.............

Our Goal is to have a tabbed Video with wmv Wedding Receptions ( like the Demo for AllVideos (plugin): True all-in-one media management solution for Joomla!  demo.joomlaworks.net/content/view/13/ )

I have Searched the forum and the links all lead to the post
forum.joomlaworks.net/index.php?topic=8132.0

I have followed and changed the code only to get a plan page........... No error but know video...........  Does anyone from this site CARE .......... there has not been one repy from a Mod or Admin about this issue..............whats the use of a forum if the site owners are not going to use it to support there product!

I'm amazed  

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.