Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Problems to insert several banner on a site

• carfaja
  • carfaja's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #42814 by carfaja
How about friends of the forum, I have the following problem I am trying to install 2 banner in the same place, but when I go to the frontend but 1 do not show me and two or three of the 5 images and there stands still, the other stays there waiting to be able to show but it does not. I have version 2.4. To all thank you very much for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #42815 by Katia
Sorry but I cannot understand your issue. Could you be more specific and provide us a link to your site too?
FPSS latest version is 3.0.1 so I would suggest you to upgrade asap.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• carfaja
  • carfaja's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #42816 by carfaja
In English:
Thank you for responding, you're very kind.
What a shame, but it is a translation from Spanish to English through Google.
The website is www.ghn.com.co, placed two on the left side banner image with 5 each, the first banner is displayed well in 2 or 3 pictures and stands still, the second banner is loading and never appears. If I leave a single banner works very well.

Beforehand, I appreciate all the help you can give me.

En español:
Gracias por responder, es usted muy amable.
Qué  pena, pero es una traducción del español al inglés por intermedio de Google.
El sitio web es www.ghn.com.co, al lado izquierdo coloqué dos banner con 5 imágenes cada uno; el primer banner se muestra bien en 2 o 3 imágenes y se queda quieto; el segundo banner se queda cargando y nunca aparece. Si dejo un solo banner funciona muy bien.

De antemano, le agradezco toda la ayuda que me pueda dar.

Sorry but I cannot understand your issue. Could you be more specific and provide us a link to your site too?
FPSS latest version is 3.0.1 so I would suggest you to upgrade asap.

More
12 years 7 months ago #42817 by Lefteris
Hi. Version 2.x does not support multiple instances of the slideshow. If you want multiple slideshows you should upgrade to version 3.x. Have in mind that upgrading is not supported. You have to remove the 2.x version first. That means that you will loose your existing slideshow data. For more information on upgrading please take a look at the product documentation at www.joomlaworks.net/content/view/71/41/

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)