Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

[SOLVED] FSD Template - Alignment Problem

• Yaani-Mai Gaddy
  • Yaani-Mai Gaddy's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #42912 by Yaani-Mai Gaddy
[SOLVED] FSD Template - Alignment Problem was created by Yaani-Mai Gaddy
I installed FPSS here
www.specracerford.com/baldwinmetals/

I am using the FSD template. Can someone tell me why everything seems to be shifted up & to the left too far?

If I change the line
#fpssContainer<?php echo $mid; ?>.fpss-template-fsd .slidetext {width:<?php echo $sidebarWidth-12; ?>px;height:<?php echo $height; ?>px;margin:0;padding:16px 8px 4px 2px;position:absolute;z-index:9;top:0;left:0;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;}

to change the padding to padding:26px 8px 4px 20px the text comes down & to the left but the slide image is still too far up.

I feel like I am not changing the right thing, Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yaani-Mai Gaddy
  • Yaani-Mai Gaddy's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #42913 by Yaani-Mai Gaddy
Replied by Yaani-Mai Gaddy on topic Re: FSD Template - Alignment Problem
Never mind. I think I figured it out.

I changed the line
#fpssContainer<?php echo $mid; ?>.fpss-template-fsd .slides-wrapper {width:<?php echo $width+$sidebarWidth; ?>px;height:<?php echo $height; ?>px;position:absolute;top:0;left:16px;right:16px;overflow:hidden;}

to
#fpssContainer<?php echo $mid; ?>.fpss-template-fsd .slides-wrapper {width:<?php echo $width+$sidebarWidth; ?>px;height:<?php echo $height; ?>px;position:absolute;top:15px;left:16px;right:16px;overflow:hidden;}

i.e. added 15px padding to the top

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.