Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Responsive design?

More
9 years 4 months ago #135430 by Mike H
Replied by Mike H on topic Re: Responsive design?

As for v4.x, the update got postponed because a) we put more weight on K2 and b) we essentially redesigned all frontend slideshow layouts. Realistically speaking, we'll see v4.x being released around May.

Did you mean May of 2015?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #136424 by Aleš Uršej
Replied by Aleš Uršej on topic Responsive design?
So, will fpss ever be responsive?

• Trinity Web Hosting
More
9 years 2 months ago #140345 by Trinity Web Hosting
Replied by Trinity Web Hosting on topic Re: Responsive design?
Here's the CSS I used to make the FPSS Uncut template responsive. Essentially it just cuts out the parts that don't fit as they don't fit, and the images respond.

All the specific numbers have to do with the width of my slide show. This certainly won't work for everyone, but it may give you some ideas.

/*Changes to make FPSS Responsive */
#fpssContainer46.fpss-template-uncut {
max-width:100%;
}

div.slidetext {
max-width:95% !important;
}

#fpssContainer46.fpss-template-uncut .slides-wrapper, #fpssContainer46.fpss-template-uncut .slides-wrapper .slides, #fpssContainer46.fpss-template-uncut .slides-wrapper .slides .slide {
max-width:100% !important;
}

@media screen and (max-width: 700px) {
#fpssContainer46.fpss-template-uncut {
width:424px;
}

}
@media screen and (max-width: 450px) {
#fpssContainer46.fpss-template-uncut .slides-wrapper .slides .slide .slidetext {
display:none;
}
}
/* End FPSS Changes */

You can see the site at bomaedmonton.org/Joomla3B. Or just bomaedmonton.org, depending on how soon we go live with it.

• Sergio Hidalgo Arribas
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #142830 by Sergio Hidalgo Arribas
Replied by Sergio Hidalgo Arribas on topic Responsive design?
Here one more disappointed for the lack of responsiveness

• Katherine Thackston
More
8 years 11 months ago #143762 by Katherine Thackston
Replied by Katherine Thackston on topic Re: Responsive design?

Fotis wrote: It's certainly not dead. It's actually a top seller for us along with SIGPro.

b) we essentially redesigned all frontend slideshow layouts. Realistically speaking, we'll see v4.x being released around May.

Quality software doesn't get built in a week or two.

Hi, I just re-purchased this component for the 3rd or 4th time since it first came out however, I did not find this thread regarding the lack of responsive design until after my purchase. Do you have a new intended deadline for the responsive version of this? Unfortunately, I purchased this for a client who's website is fully responsive and while I love the look of this, without the responsiveness it is useless to me.

I need an immediate refund of purchase which was done about 3 hours ago. Please advise ASAP.

thanks in advance.

More
8 years 11 months ago #143772 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Responsive design?
@Katherine Thackston

Hi, since you have an active subscription, you can create a ticket in our help desk system at www.joomlaworks.net/dashboard/helpdesk and our support team can help you make your slideshow responsive.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
8 years 10 months ago #144969 by RGRA
Replied by RGRA on topic Responsive design?
Just a little question: Why is FPSS on the IMPACT WRESTLING website already responsive and paying members here waiting for 3 years?

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #145322 by EP Enterprises
Replied by EP Enterprises on topic Responsive design?
Good question... just bought this only to find out it is not responsive. In this day and age that is probably expected.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by EP Enterprises.

More
8 years 9 months ago #145429 by Trevor Staats
Replied by Trevor Staats on topic Responsive design?
I have also been waiting for the promised responsive version. I have a few customers waiting on this, is there an expected release date?
Thanks.

More
8 years 7 months ago #147684 by Mike Rofon
Replied by Mike Rofon on topic Re: Responsive design?

Lefteris wrote: @Katherine Thackston

Hi, since you have an active subscription, you can create a ticket in our help desk system at www.joomlaworks.net/dashboard/helpdesk and our support team can help you make your slideshow responsive.

You say, I should buy the Slideshow Module and after that I should create a ticket and THEN I will get the help to make the module responsive?
What If your responsive solution doesn't work at my responsive template? Will I get my money back?