Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Distorted CSS in Frontpage Slideshow

• Filippos Hiras
  • Filippos Hiras's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 6 months ago #51065 by Filippos Hiras
Distorted CSS in Frontpage Slideshow was created by Filippos Hiras
I have installed frontpage slideshow just recentlly and the first thing I noticed is that it acquires css styling from my template (like headers, links etc) so at first I though "cool"!

Then, I started to see some errors in the alignment, the borders, etc that I cannot control over the slideshow's css files. For example, I cannot change the header's text color through the slideshow's css files, every color I input the css is overiden (?) by my site template's css...

Or, inside the slideshow's container appear "a hovers" and whenever I mouseover the divs they act as my links and the container breaks...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #51066 by Katia
Replied by Katia on topic Re: Distorted CSS in Frontpage Slideshow
This is probably a css conflict with your template. Please contact your template provider and ask him to help you out.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.