Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Problem with PHP 5.4 and JoomlaWorks Frontpage Slideshow v2.9.1

• JUAN PABLO ORTÍ GRANELL
  • JUAN PABLO ORTÍ GRANELL's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #53546 by JUAN PABLO ORTÍ GRANELL
Problem with PHP 5.4 and JoomlaWorks Frontpage Slideshow v2.9.1 was created by JUAN PABLO ORTÍ GRANELL
We have a problem with FPSS 2.9.1 for joomla and PHP 5.4. Recently, we migrated our page to a new server with PHP 5.4, the older one has PHP 5.2. Now, in new server, we can't access to FPSS component in the adimistrator side. When we try to acces to FPSS component, the page appears blank. I readed that this error occurs because the server has installed the 5.4 PHP version.

So, someone know how we can resolve it wihout change the PHP version or change the version of FPSS?. Thanks a lot.

Kind regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 7 months ago #53547 by Yiota
Official support for commercial extensions has moved into the new JoomlaWorks Ticket Support System.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.

• JUAN PABLO ORTÍ GRANELL
  • JUAN PABLO ORTÍ GRANELL's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #53548 by JUAN PABLO ORTÍ GRANELL
Replied by JUAN PABLO ORTÍ GRANELL on topic Re: Problem with PHP 5.4 and JoomlaWorks Frontpage Slideshow v2.9.1
Hello. My subscription plan expired. If I buy a new one, do you resolve me the problem?. Thanks a lot.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 7 months ago #53549 by Yiota
If you have an active subscription you have full support of the product. Just renew your subscription and open a ticket through the ticketing system. Our support team will advise you as soon as possible to resolve your issue.