Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

1054 error

• Lorien Melton
  • Lorien Melton's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #53684 by Lorien Melton
1054 error was created by Lorien Melton
I have a few issues. In the backed I am trying to add a slide and want to link it via the Joomla Menu Item. However it only shows the first page of menu items and even if I click the paging to go to the next page it still stays on the first page. When I try to filter a menu item I get the following error:

Unknown column 'name' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT * FROM twlqj_menu WHERE LOWER(name) LIKE '%%' AND client_id = 0 AND id!=1 ORDER BY lft ASC

I'm not sure how to fix either one of these issues but hoping they are caused by the same thing. I am using Joomla 3.1.5 and Front Page 3.5.3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lorien Melton
  • Lorien Melton's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #53685 by Lorien Melton
Replied by Lorien Melton on topic Re: 1054 error
I did a fresh instal of joomla latest 3+ version and latest frontpage version and am getting the same errors. I didn't add, change, modify or otherwise touch anything else. Is there anyone from frontpage that can test or help troubleshoot this issue please.

Willing to pay someone to help me fix this.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 5 months ago #53686 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Re: 1054 error
Official support for commercial extensions has moved into the new JoomlaWorks Ticket Support System.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board will remain public for purposes of knowledge exchange ONLY.