Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Simply Spinning

• WebWizardPro
  • WebWizardPro's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #157909 by WebWizardPro
Simply Spinning was created by WebWizardPro
No matter what version of JQuery I load, even if I choose not to load, and no matter what template, what I enable or disable, and even when I embed CSS instead of using external, all the module does is spin, spin, and spin some more. It works when I initially install and then eventually just quits. This is the second time this component and module has done this to me. Featured images or not, it won't work. (minasembroideryandmore.com - joomla 3.5.1 - Frontpage Slideshow 3.8.0 - No memory limit set in configuration)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 7 months ago #157917 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Simply Spinning
Hello,

This is most likely related to a JS conflict.
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Furthermore in the ticket, please include a link to the issue so we can troubleshoot it.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.