Keyword

K2 items disappear in administrator Joomla! 1.7

More
12 years 6 months ago #58306 by hugues
same exact problem here... any fixes yet?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #58307 by Pablo Picasso
Replied by Pablo Picasso on topic Re: K2 items disappear in administrator Joomla! 1.7
I'm having the same problem. I can see a list of everything else (tags, users, usergroups, extra fields and extrafield groups, but not items or categories. I've opened a new topis as I hadn't found this one. Likewise I'm on Joomla! 1.7.3.
I've checked all permissions and access levels and list filters. They seem to be OK. I've checked the database and the items and categories are there.
I've set up a menu item to list all the categories on the front-end and that appears to work well. I'm stuck now. Anyone any ideas?

Cheers in advance

More
12 years 5 months ago #58308 by Pablo Picasso
Replied by Pablo Picasso on topic Re: K2 items disappear in administrator Joomla! 1.7
Bump?

More
12 years 5 months ago #58309 by BBC
Same problem here, with last 2.5.4.
Super User cannot see Items in list from other Authors. Only if it is "Last modified by Super User".

And Authors cannot delete Items that was created by Super User and converted to "Author".

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #58310 by BBC

BBC wrote: Same problem here, with last 2.5.4.
Super User cannot see Items in list from other Authors. Only if it is "Last modified by Super User".

And Authors cannot delete Items that was created by Super User and converted to "Author".

Disregard this one. I am stupid. My browser changed Admin link from live server to localhost. Difficult to notice.

But i still have problem with K2_JERROR_ALERTNOAUTHOR. Despite i made new K2 group with all permissions and allowed User to delete its own Items.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #58311 by BBC
Disregard last one too. I am stupid big time. Changed "Delete" permission for a Group at localhost and expected it to work in live server. Damn Admin link.

Sorry....

More
12 years 4 months ago #58312 by sisco
Try to clear your browser, cache or cookies anything .. and back to joomla 1.7 admin K2 page!

More
12 years 2 months ago #58313 by tripledm
did any of you find the solution? having the same problem with J 1.5 and not sure why it's now doing this. no filters at fault.

More
12 years 2 months ago #58314 by Valeriy
Try another browser!
In Chrome it is not showing but in Firefox 10 it is!

More
12 years 2 months ago #58315 by tripledm
any fixes found?