Keyword

problem after import from local database

• ATHANASIOS ILIOPOULOS
  • ATHANASIOS ILIOPOULOS's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 5 months ago #59627 by ATHANASIOS ILIOPOULOS
problem after import from local database was created by ATHANASIOS ILIOPOULOS
Hello guys,

i recently have upgraded my k2 component to my local system (http://localhost/joomlasite). Everything worked just fine so i just moved files (ftp) and database (export->import) to my online development site (www.bluetree.gr)

My local installation works just fine BUT i have a major problem to my online dev site. When i try to select one of the following:

administrator -> Components -> K2 -> User Groups
administrator -> Components -> K2 -> Extra Fields
administrator -> Components -> K2 -> Extra Field Groups

i received the corresponding errors:

Warning: require_once(/home/bluetree/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/controllers/usergroups.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bluetree/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/admin.k2.php on line 118

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/bluetree/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/controllers/usergroups.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bluetree/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/admin.k2.php on line 118

Warning: require_once(/home/bluetree/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/controllers/extrafields.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bluetree/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/admin.k2.php on line 118

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/bluetree/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/controllers/extrafields.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bluetree/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/admin.k2.php on line 118

Warning: require_once(/home/bluetree/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/controllers/extrafieldsgroups.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bluetree/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/admin.k2.php on line 118

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/bluetree/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/controllers/extrafieldsgroups.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bluetree/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/admin.k2.php on line 118

I also tried to re-import the database to another online installation but the same problem occurs. Anybody has an idea?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #59628 by Andre
rename the files extraField.php and extraFieldgroup from capital letters to lower case in directory administrator/components/com_k2/controllers

F = f

good luck

More
12 years 3 months ago #59629 by cristalweb
Replied by cristalweb on topic Re: problem after import from local database
Thank you for the advice. This solved my problem after I moved my site to the production server. userGroups.php & extraFields.php had this problem . After I changed the two file names it to lower case K2 was working again. Thanks!