Keyword

Questions on membership

• hyp3rkyd
  • hyp3rkyd's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #66823 by hyp3rkyd
Questions on membership was created by hyp3rkyd
Hi all,

I am creating a new website and although I have an intermediate knowledge in joomla and k2, I have never used anything for memberships. My website offers directory listing for a specific type of businesses and I want to charge for three packages : Free/basic, Silver, Gold (or something like that). For every business I have created a new K2 Item and for every piece of data (address, kind of service, phone number etc.) I have created an extra field. What I want to do is:

1. the user selects a package and pays (paypal is fine)
2. he gets permission to edit specific fields for a specific item (his business k2 item)
3. If he pays for package X, he gets permissions to edit A, B, D fields. If he pays for package Y, he gets permission to edit C, E etc.
4. Guest users have no access to specific k2 extra fields until they register (free).

What I search for is any route that would lead me to find the solution. The easy way would be to find a nice membership extension that would cooperate with K2 smoothly and easily. Have you done or used anything like this before?

regards
C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.