Keyword

Changing Download attachments text and link name

• Dehyd Rated-Water
  • Dehyd Rated-Water's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #67083 by Dehyd Rated-Water
Changing Download attachments text and link name was created by Dehyd Rated-Water
Hi,

I'm trying to rename the "Download attachment" and change the filename next to it.

1. I renamed the "Download attachments" in en-GB.com_k2.ini and uploaded it in language/en-GB/ folder, but nothing happened. So I deleted the .ini file and refreshed my FFire (without the en-GB.com_k2.ini present), but still nothing. I rechecked the local version of the file and uploaded it to server, flushed the cache and refreshed the FF. Nothing.

Am I missing something? Is the text changed in another file?

2. How and where do I set the k2 system to show only the title of the linked file, not it's filename?

LP
Alen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #67084 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Changing Download attachments text and link name
that should work, check to see if any of the language files are being overridden in the template

• Dehyd Rated-Water
  • Dehyd Rated-Water's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago #67085 by Dehyd Rated-Water
Replied by Dehyd Rated-Water on topic Re: Changing Download attachments text and link name
Hi,

I was able to change the language file for administrator. Tested it and it stays changed. I'm currently looking for any instances where "Download attachments" shows up. But to no avail.

I assume that the relevant language files are in /language/en-GB/ folders?

I'm running Joomla 1.6.3 and K2 v2.5 (SVN).

LP
Alen