Keyword

Features not appearing on items

• Different Color
  • Different Color's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 10 months ago #68601 by Different Color
Features not appearing on items was created by Different Color
I've been playing around with K2... and I notice although my parameters specify all the comments, social settings, etc... should appear - there is nothing below each article except the category link. Is this an obvious problem? I can't see any other way to control visibility of these things besides the parameters and they seem to be set to YES.

The site is at www.villagechronicles.net - but I'm going to turn it off soon since it is in production. It's currently live.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Different Color
  • Different Color's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 10 months ago #68602 by Different Color
Replied by Different Color on topic Features not appearing on items
I'm sorry! Call this solved! You must set-up user groups before those things can become visible. I think? It's still not working, but I'm thinking it might tomorrow.... when my brain is more awake.

Can comments be set for ALL users - even un-registered public viewers?

More
13 years 11 months ago #68603 by karmen
Replied by karmen on topic Features not appearing on items
Did you get this working?

I am having the same problem, I am trying out a template that had another comment system installed so I thought that was what causing the k2 comments not to be visible, however now everything is turned off and all my k2 parameters looks like the comment should be visible, but I have nothing. No option to post comments, no listing of previous comments, there are some sample comments that show up without problem in the latest comment module.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68604 by karmen
Replied by karmen on topic Features not appearing on items
Found the solution, comments where disabled under the "main" parameters but turned on everywhere else. I used a quickstart template so that must yhave been why it was turned off