Keyword

Freakish Amounts of White Space, and I am unsure why

• Guild Scribe
  • Guild Scribe's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 10 months ago #69127 by Guild Scribe
So I am working to turn K2 into a place to display videos on a site that helps game developers make game that are accessible to the disabled community.

I think I have it all going on the right track, but I get these HUGE blocks of white space, and I am sure it just a matter of a setting or something.

gameaccessibility.org/watch-see-more.html

Any ideas why I am seeing here, and when you click into a sub-category?

ALSO: How do I make the titles of the things linkable?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #69128 by Sharon Sobieszczyk
Replied by Sharon Sobieszczyk on topic Freakish Amounts of White Space, and I am unsure why
No fix here, but in case it's helpful, Firebug is showing that the white space is in the itemListCategoryBlock div, but not why it is happening. The path to the CSS file for that section is Your Root Folder > Components > com_k2 > css > style.css, so maybe you can find something odd in there.

More
14 years 10 months ago #69129 by piperchick
I have had similar issues in the past and it was resolved with a template tweak.

I suggest that you post your question on the RocketTheme forum.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69130 by Ward Tipton
I have also had a lot of issues with the rocket themes crashing with the addition of videos and even pictures that are larger than the set spaces in many of their templates. It also helps to view your site ... especially with variable width themes ... at many different screen resolutions to make sure the problems do not continue. With fixed width themes, the limitations are greater and it seems like all of the pictures have to be manually set but most of the time, I have been able to get around template issues by going in and tweaking the settings for the pics and videos on my site. Not sure that will help but I hope it does. I still have waaaaaaaaaay too much to learn myself.