Keyword

K2 Item In Different Categories

• nauman
  • nauman's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #75270 by nauman
K2 Item In Different Categories was created by nauman
Hello all,

I am trying to addd same article in different categories, How i can assign multiple categories to same article? Any Tip?

Thanx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #75271 by HankBrown
Replied by HankBrown on topic K2 Item In Different Categories
Hello everyone ... I am currently keeping myself busy with K2 too and just as all the other here (in several threads of the forum) I am looking for multi-category publishing of a single item! However, during my research for a solution I came across a thread in people.joomla.org ... check it out: people.joomla.org/groups/viewdiscussion/112-Multiple+Categor...

Apparently this guy, named Jason Hart, did some work on an own MultiCat-solution for K2 already. Sure, it is only an Aplha-Version and only in combination with K2 v.2.2 but it might be a good start for a complete solution to our all problem ... don't you think so too? I am unfortunately not a professional progammer myself but maybe you guys or the people of the K2-development team can give this guy Jason Hart a hand in what he already has started ...

Here is his website with the current Alpha-Version of K2 MultiCat as download: www.developmii.com/downloads/k2-multicat.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.