Keyword

Item Under multiple category

• Parvez
  • Parvez's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #78743 by Parvez
Item Under multiple category was created by Parvez
Hello,I want to use 1 item under multiple category like wordpress. i don't want to use copy features coz its not ideal for this and it will increase num of items..Joomla works would you please consider this features in you next release?ThanksParvez

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #78744 by bkemler
Replied by bkemler on topic Item Under multiple category
The reason it wouldn't be a good idea to do this has already been discussed.

community.getk2.org/forum/topics/items-in-multiple-categories

More
13 years 5 months ago #78745 by HankBrown
Replied by HankBrown on topic Item Under multiple category
Hello everyone ... I am currently keeping myself busy with K2 too and just as all the other here (in several threads of the forum) I am looking for multi-category publishing of a single item! However, during my research for a solution I came across a thread in people.joomla.org ... check it out: people.joomla.org/groups/viewdiscussion/112-Multiple+Categor...

Apparently this guy, named Jason Hart, did some work on an own MultiCat-solution for K2 already. Sure, it is only an Aplha-Version and only in combination with K2 v.2.2 but it might be a good start for a complete solution to our all problem ... don't you think so too? I am unfortunately not a professional progammer myself but maybe you guys or the people of the K2-development team can give this guy Jason Hart a hand in what he already has started ...

Here is his website with the current Alpha-Version of K2 MultiCat as download: www.developmii.com/downloads/k2-multicat.html