Keyword

K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2

More
14 years 1 month ago #80279 by d.k.shukla
Replied by d.k.shukla on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
Hi Ramesh
I had again tested with your latest files in sandbox test site and results are same. Currency is not changed, it may be due to sandbox settings.
If somebody resturn back to website without doing transition then cart is not initialise.
There is also no order details recorded in order manager after making payment. Please let me know when will order recorded in order manager.
Otherwise it is working ok.
With best wishes.
D.K.Shukla

Ramesh Elamathi said:Hi
Thanks for trying. The issue you pointed was there before. I have updated the extension off late. Probably u might have downloaded the extension earlier. Download the latest one...

Thanks

d.k.shukla said:Hi Ramesh I had tested your plug in and would like to give you feedback for improving it. 1- I had changed currency symbol to Rs and currency code to INR, currency symbol / code is not displaying at page , it is only showing at checkout page,
2- At the time of tranfer to paypal website it is showing currency USD, It should not show currency in USD.
Please check and find out is it working normal or i am doing some mistake.
Thanks for doing a good job.
With best wishes
D.K.Shukla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ramesh Elamathi
  • Ramesh Elamathi's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #80280 by Ramesh Elamathi
Replied by Ramesh Elamathi on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
Hi

I think sandbox is not accepting INR. Try changing the currency code to EUR (Euro). It works.

Also check the settings of the plugin.

the order will not be recorded, when someone cancels the order. Only when the order is successful and paid, it gets recorded...

Thanks
best regards
Ramesh Elamathi

d.k.shukla said:Hi Ramesh I had again tested with your latest files in sandbox test site and results are same. Currency is not changed, it may be due to sandbox settings.
If somebody resturn back to website without doing transition then cart is not initialise.
There is also no order details recorded in order manager after making payment. Please let me know when will order recorded in order manager.
With best wishes.
D.K.Shukla

Ramesh Elamathi said:Hi Thanks for trying. The issue you pointed was there before. I have updated the extension off late. Probably u might have downloaded the extension earlier. Download the latest one...

Thanks

d.k.shukla said:Hi Ramesh I had tested your plug in and would like to give you feedback for improving it. 1- I had changed currency symbol to Rs and currency code to INR, currency symbol / code is not displaying at page , it is only showing at checkout page, 2- At the time of tranfer to paypal website it is showing currency USD, It should not show currency in USD.
Please check and find out is it working normal or i am doing some mistake.
With best wishes
D.K.Shukla

Lead developer at www.j2store.org

More
14 years 1 month ago #80281 by d.k.shukla
Replied by d.k.shukla on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
Hi Ramesh
Thank you for your reply.
I would like to know that after doing successful payment made through sandbox, will order manager record transitions details? In my case it is not recorded in order manager. Is it normal functioning or something I am missing.
D.K.Shukla

Ramesh Elamathi said:Hi
I think sandbox is not accepting INR. Try changing the currency code to EUR (Euro). It works.

Also check the settings of the plugin.

the order will not be recorded, when someone cancels the order. Only when the order is successful and paid, it gets recorded...

Thanks
best regards
Ramesh Elamathi

d.k.shukla said:Hi Ramesh I had again tested with your latest files in sandbox test site and results are same. Currency is not changed, it may be due to sandbox settings. If somebody resturn back to website without doing transition then cart is not initialise.
With best wishes.
D.K.Shukla

Ramesh Elamathi said:Hi Thanks for trying. The issue you pointed was there before. I have updated the extension off late. Probably u might have downloaded the extension earlier. Download the latest one...
Thanks

d.k.shukla said:Hi Ramesh I had tested your plug in and would like to give you feedback for improving it. 1- I had changed currency symbol to Rs and currency code to INR, currency symbol / code is not displaying at page , it is only showing at checkout page, 2- At the time of tranfer to paypal website it is showing currency USD, It should not show currency in USD. Please check and find out is it working normal or i am doing some mistake.
With best wishes
D.K.Shukla

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #80282 by Stuart Malcolm
Replied by Stuart Malcolm on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
nice work.

One problem Ive spotted is that the 'add to cart' button does not activate the moodal box if there are more than one 'add to cart' form on the page, for example if you have 3 products in one k2 category, and list the category items, then the add-to-cart only works as expected on the first item on the page.

To fix, you need to change the javascript inserted by the plugin:

in plugins/k2/k2store.php file, change the line (42 on my build?):

$("cart_form").addEvent("submit", function(e) {

So that it reads:

$$(".cart_form").addEvent("submit", function(e) {

That should fix it.

• Ramesh Elamathi
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #80283 by Ramesh Elamathi
Replied by Ramesh Elamathi on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
hello Stuart

Thanks a lot... Thank you for pointing that to me...

Will add that fix in the coming release...

The next release will have both manual and paypal payment options, better language capability, fixes for order manager and more....

If you could have some time, you can help with me in the Javascript part...

I do not have time to migrate the entire extension to Mootools. The checkout part still uses JQuery.

u can shout me in gmail or skype: rameshelamathi

Thanks

Stuart Malcolm said:nice work.
One problem Ive spotted is that the 'add to cart' button does not activate the moodal box if there are more than one 'add to cart' form on the page, for example if you have 3 products in one k2 category, and list the category items, then the add-to-cart only works as expected on the first item on the page.

To fix, you need to change the javascript inserted by the plugin:

in plugins/k2/k2store.php file, change the line (42 on my build?):

$("cart_form").addEvent("submit", function(e) {

So that it reads:

$$(".cart_form").addEvent("submit", function(e) {

That should fix it.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #80284 by Stuart Malcolm
Replied by Stuart Malcolm on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
ok - I'll look into it tomorrow.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #80285 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
Hey Ramesh,

Great to see this extension making improvements and great that you get positive feedback.
Keep up the good work.

Simon
K2 Support

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #80286 by Thambi Yousuf
Replied by Thambi Yousuf on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
hi ramesh

pls check this, and request a helping hand

k2 store plugin is working fine, but the currency $ not showing, even though i configured $ as well as SGD in currency code in plug in at the admin console

check the screen shot pls

www.samratbazaar.com.sg

scroll to the bottom of homepage and select category opt ion in the left margin
tks
thambi
singapore
Attachments:

• Ramesh Elamathi
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #80287 by Ramesh Elamathi
Hi

Just saw the site. I think u r using the older version of the plugin.

Pl download the latest from and install it.

This time, it does not depend on the extra fields anymore. while creating the item, under the content tab, you can enter the price. If u leave it blank, it will not show.

try to install the latest version. It will fix bugs... or if you could wait for one or two days, i will be releasing updated version, which has more features and a lot of bug fixes.

Thanks

Thambi Yousuf said:hi ramesh
pls check this, and request a helping hand

k2 store plugin is working fine, but the currency $ not showing, even though i configured $ as well as SGD in currency code in plug in at the admin console

check the screen shot pls

www.samratbazaar.com.sg

scroll to the bottom of homepage and select category opt ion in the left margin
tks
thambi
singapore

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #80288 by Thambi Yousuf
Replied by Thambi Yousuf on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
hi ramesh,

apologise solved the problem.

in virtuemart we dont insert the $ sign when we key in the price

but n k2 in the extra field price column must indicate the $

thanks
thambi
singapore