K2 & JomSocial full integration done :D

• JOOBLOGs.COM
  • JOOBLOGs.COM's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 10 months ago #81295 by JOOBLOGs.COM
Replied by JOOBLOGs.COM on topic K2 & JomSocial full integration done :D
Full integration with have some way:
1. Keep K2 but sync user profile with JomSocial. Everything else keep as it.
This's as JOOmultiblog work. It not only about Multi Blog but also for Integration !
2. Template / Modules modify to make K2 link to JomSocial. This issue you can check this link for tut:
jooblogs.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=9&Itemid=16

Thank you.

Sven Schnabel said:I am looking for the full integration of k2 and jomsocial...not multiblog.
JOOBLOGs.COM said:JOOmultiblog is solution so K2 integrate JS with any hacking !. You can get free version at jooblogs.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=31...
This's PRO [FREE] version with all work as PRO just except linking to JOOblogs.
Thank you

Sven Schnabel said:Does it mean you will not provide this plugin for free any longer?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #81296 by Sven Schnabel
Replied by Sven Schnabel on topic K2 & JomSocial full integration done :D
Ok...thank you. How do I sync the user profiles with JomSocial?

JOOBLOGs.COM said:Full integration with have some way: 1. Keep K2 but sync user profile with JomSocial. Everything else keep as it.
This's as JOOmultiblog work. It not only about Multi Blog but also for Integration !
2. Template / Modules modify to make K2 link to JomSocial. This issue you can check this link for tut:
jooblogs.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&l...

Thank you.

Sven Schnabel said:I am looking for the full integration of k2 and jomsocial...not multiblog. JOOBLOGs.COM said:JOOmultiblog is solution so K2 integrate JS with any hacking !. You can get free version at jooblogs.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=31... This's PRO [FREE] version with all work as PRO just except linking to JOOblogs.
Thank you

Sven Schnabel said:Does it mean you will not provide this plugin for free any longer?

• JOOBLOGs.COM
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 10 months ago #81297 by JOOBLOGs.COM
Just provide FIELD_CODE of JomSocial that containt user desc / gender / and link in backend
It will use it to sync to K2.
Note: v2.2.1 action as MultiBlog. Next version will have option for sync and multi blog seperate :)
(some way just dont need create cat )
Thank you

Sven Schnabel said:Ok...thank you. How do I sync the user profiles with JomSocial?
JOOBLOGs.COM said:Full integration with have some way: 1. Keep K2 but sync user profile with JomSocial. Everything else keep as it. This's as JOOmultiblog work. It not only about Multi Blog but also for Integration !
jooblogs.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&l...

Thank you.

Sven Schnabel said:I am looking for the full integration of k2 and jomsocial...not multiblog. JOOBLOGs.COM said:JOOmultiblog is solution so K2 integrate JS with any hacking !. You can get free version at jooblogs.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=31... This's PRO [FREE] version with all work as PRO just except linking to JOOblogs. Thank you

• JOOBLOGs.COM
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 10 months ago #81298 by JOOBLOGs.COM
jooblogs.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=32:understand-joomultiblog-k2-integrate-jomsocial-solution&Itemid=16
For more understand how do integrate K2 & JomSocial with JOOmultiblog :)

More
13 years 8 months ago #81299 by Colin Mills
Replied by Colin Mills on topic K2 & JomSocial full integration done :D
Could you either remove this topic or update the links please. Its misleading for developers who are trying to track down a working integration of both these components.

More
13 years 7 months ago #81300 by Troy Thomas
Replied by Troy Thomas on topic K2 & JomSocial full integration done :D
I tried to buy it and it seems as if you cannot

More
12 years 11 months ago #81301 by lili
Replied by lili on topic K2 & JomSocial full integration done :D
Hello,

I have tried to access to jooblogs: impossible, the site seems to be dead.

I have tried the Styleware files: doesn't work with Jomsocial 2.2.1 and 2.2.2. There is no integration, and worst, the user can't use the k2 user module.

So if somebody has an idea... I think if integration is not possible, I will try, if it is possible, to hide the k2 user module avatar and the acess to "myaccount" (if somebody knows how to do that...)

• JOOBLOGs.COM
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 11 months ago #81302 by JOOBLOGs.COM
Hi

sorry my website under development for next gen. and also integrate w/ my company was build up :)

It'll online soon.

More
12 years 11 months ago #81303 by lili
Replied by lili on topic K2 & JomSocial full integration done :D
Hello, thank you for your answer! By soon, do you mean in a few days, weeks, months?

• JOOBLOGs.COM
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 11 months ago #81304 by JOOBLOGs.COM
I've done with psd design . going for converting into Joomla template.

I'm build up my own company JOOservices and JOOblogs will be a part of it. Pushing all exts as our products :) So it;s mean it'll be .. professional :D