Keyword

Someone please help....THIS IS FRUSTRATING....

More
13 years 9 months ago #81343 by Terese Heydenrych
Replied by Terese Heydenrych on topic Someone please help....THIS IS FRUSTRATING....
Hi and thanks for input. Just checked that but am all good. Even moved them to Desktop so there was absolutely no confusion. Am wondering if it is something to do with my settings as I can't get the {gallery} command on Sig Pro to work either. I also read somewhere back about permissions on the server.....???
Thanks

William White said:A post from Followeyes some time ago reminds you to be sure to get into the directory where your images are, select them all and then zip them. Be sure they are not in a subfolder inside the zip file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #81344 by Terese Heydenrych
Replied by Terese Heydenrych on topic Someone please help....THIS IS FRUSTRATING....
Hi - have tried a number of things and still cant get the image gallery to work? Any other ideas on where I can look for errors? Have managed to get a video uploaded and visible. Images all okay but the image gallery not doing the trick.
Thanks
Terese

Terese Heydenrych said:Hi and thanks for input. Just checked that but am all good. Even moved them to Desktop so there was absolutely no confusion. Am wondering if it is something to do with my settings as I can't get the {gallery} command on Sig Pro to work either. I also read somewhere back about permissions on the server.....???
Thanks

William White said:A post from Followeyes some time ago reminds you to be sure to get into the directory where your images are, select them all and then zip them. Be sure they are not in a subfolder inside the zip file.

More
13 years 9 months ago #81345 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Someone please help....THIS IS FRUSTRATING....
A quick look at the forum shows the following from different sources
Use sigPro
In the plugin settings be sure to use motools
Use JPG's and make sure they are zipped correctly
If using the default directory make sure the directory gallery is on your server and permissions are open
some comfilcts with jce have been reported, try disabeling it to test
also, some reports of wrong php version - to low, i think 5.xxx is good

More
13 years 9 months ago #81346 by Terese Heydenrych
Hi William.
Plugin for sigpro - mootools yes and have also disabled it to test. no change
Jpegs used and zipped 100%. can unzip on local too.
Default directory ? would that be media/k2 - all set to 7777 - opened permissions.
Jce - have disabled. no affect (also noticed yesterday when I was looking at some video tut's that my jce doesnt have a file upload button i.e. on my jce i cant install an attachment. checked for latest and i have the latest.
My php is PHP version 5.2.6.

anything else? Thanks for your help . Terese

William White said:A quick look at the forum shows the following from different sources Use sigPro
If using the default directory make sure the directory gallery is on your server and permissions are open

More
13 years 9 months ago #81347 by Terese Heydenrych
Hi Wiliam,
Also forgot to add that when I disable JCE I got this error msg. Not sure if it is related?
Terese

William White said:A quick look at the forum shows the following from different sources Use sigPro
Attachments: