Keyword

New to K2, have tons of questions

• True Thao
  • True Thao's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #81807 by True Thao
New to K2, have tons of questions was created by True Thao
Hello. My name is True Thao and I am new to K2 and joomla itself. I have several questions about K2 that I am hoping to get answers for.

First of all, I am the owner of an online magazine that my friend and I just recently started so there isn't much content on there. I was searching to ways to make our lives easier when posting articles and such. Along the way, I found K2 and read all about how wonderul it is, but I have no clue on how to use it. I have

1. Will the K2 control panel essentially replace my Joomla control panel? I have K2 v2 installed at the moment and I am still able to see the Joomla CP... Should I just go straight to the K2 component for adding whatever I need to my website?

2. I currently have some content on the website. Will I have to redo all those or can I somehow convert those over to k2 articles? Please link me if you could to instructions on how to do that... Thank you all in advance.

3. Is there a book that i can buy to help me familiarize myself with K2?

That's all for now, if I could think of anything, I will definitely post again on this thread.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.