Keyword

Edit frontend articles with publish_up dates in the future

• Marc Mültin
  • Marc Mültin's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 week ago #82286 by Marc Mültin
hey guys, i have been looking for a solution for my problem since a long time but didn't find anything.i want users to be able to create new items via the frontend (e.g. items displayed on the homepage which is a k2 latest items lists for displaying all items in the "News"-category) and set the "start publishing"-date somewhere in the future. but as soon as the item is created, there is no way for the frontend user to edit this item again before the start-publishing-date is reached. there is in fact the possibility to get a list of all items created by a user via the "My Page", including the not yet published ones, but the items which are published but will be displayed in the future do not appear on this page!but i need these items as well! don't know why they don't appear in the "My Page", can't imagine that i am the only one who thought about that!?i tried to play around with some sql-statments and the "publish_up"-variable in the php-files located in the "models"-folder of "com_k2", but either the item to be published in the future is displayed on the "My Page" AND on the homepage as well or on neither of those pages.is there a possibility i have not thought of, is there a workaround, or what can i do?need urgent help!thanks in advance :)marc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marc Mültin
  • Marc Mültin's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 days ago #82287 by Marc Mültin
does the k2-team have no idea on this issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.