Keyword

Email friend - email to me

More
14 years 6 days ago #82335 by pava
Email friend - email to me was created by pava
Hello, how I can arange - change button email friend to email me. Owner. Because I wold like to use K2 like catalog and when somebody has interesting to product to email me from listing of product. Of corse if possible to know from which product was sent email and some spam captha? Thank you so much for answer. Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 days ago #82336 by AdrianK
Replied by AdrianK on topic Email friend - email to me
When you received an email you found the product via the link, in this link is the article-id too.

The Email Button is integrated with Javascript and a System Token, I think you don't need a captcha.

More
14 years 6 days ago #82337 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic Email friend - email to me
If you want to change the text that is displayed instead of just "email", this can be done in V2.2 through the item.php.
In future releases, this will be through a language file.

I ran a test for you from one of my product test sites and this is the email result I received.

This is an e-mail from (K2Joom) sent by ME (simon at k2joom.com). You may also find the following link interesting: k2joom.com/e-store/item/115-bol-led-1
You can modify the text that is displayed and of course, it will depend on if you use SEF to recognise the product from the URL, but as Titus said, just click the link to view it.

There is no reason why, when the Email pop is produced, it also attaches the item title, but of course, you would need to customise that.

Hope that helps.

Simon
K2 Support

• Mauricio González
More
14 years 3 days ago #82338 by Mauricio González
Replied by Mauricio González on topic Email friend - email to me
Hello k2Joom, where is the item.php that contains what's being output in the popup window, when you click on the email this icon?

FOUND IT, thanks anyway. For further reference: if you want to override what's being output in the email this popup window, edit the "default.php" file in:

components/com_mailto/views/mailto/tmpl/

Cheers.