Keyword

Button Plugin or module to could request more information about this article in K2

• juanmiguel40
  • juanmiguel40's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 days ago #82356 by juanmiguel40
Hello, I'm working on my website and use its excellent K2, but I can not find a component or plugin to make it easier for people to request product information or service that I'm showing my page through the K2 system.I wonder if there is some form or element that can be used for people who would like to quote from my web service could request more information about this article. The important thing is that when communicating with me I know which service or web client was looking for and answer in relation to this specific service.It would be great a button or link within my information to take the link on my page, where I'm at my site and will allow my client also giving me your name, phone and email and clicking me about this report to myWe appreciate your help to solve this, I wonder if using something that can integrate K2 or other add-on for Joomla module or to solve my problem.Thank you very much to all ....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 days ago #82357 by Simon Wells
I have personally used ChronoForms to create custom forms, but it has always been on a separate page and not with K2 items page.

Maybe a developer might be willing to help create something.

Simon
K2 Support

More
14 years 6 days ago #82358 by AdrianK
Hello,

I use the following things for this purpose:

- Contacts Componente or QContacts with Captcha and additional fields
- People Modul (and Override)
- NoNumbers AdvanceModuleManager (supports K2)

First, you create a contact group like "staff", put contacts in this group and then use the peoples module to connect the members of the staff category to a K2 category or single K2 items (the Module Manager rocks).
Attachments:

• juanmiguel40
More
14 years 5 days ago #82359 by juanmiguel40
THANKS ! God Bless YOU!

Titus said:Hello,

First, you create a contact group like "staff", put contacts in this group and then use the peoples module to connect the members of the staff category to a K2 category or single K2 items (the Module Manager rocks).

• juanmiguel40
More
14 years 5 days ago #82360 by juanmiguel40
I Can't use this module, I think I don't known how use this module, please help me !

Warning: require_once(/home3/desarro5/public_html/swkcms/components/com_qcontacts/router.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/desarro5/public_html/swkcms/modules/mod_people/helper.php on line 6

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home3/desarro5/public_html/swkcms/components/com_qcontacts/router.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home3/desarro5/public_html/swkcms/modules/mod_people/helper.php on line 6

Titus said:Hello,

More
14 years 5 days ago #82361 by AdrianK
You can search extensions.joomla.org for the original people module which uses the native Contact Compontent, this module needs QContacts to be installed.

More
14 years 5 days ago #82362 by Simon Wells
Titus is right, this is an issue with the module you installed and not K2, so you would need to speak to the original module vendor.

Simon
K2 Support

More
14 years 5 days ago #82363 by AdrianK
I have designed this modul only for a special template. If someone want to use it or make it more userfriendly, he or she have to make his or her own module template (tmp/default.php).

Here is Juans orginal module:

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/contacts-and-feedback/contact-details/6008?qh=YToyOntpOjA7czo2OiJwZW9wbGUiO2k6MTtzOjY6Im1vZHVsZSI7fQ%3D%3D

• juanmiguel40
More
14 years 4 days ago #82364 by juanmiguel40
Thanks so much.... but I need other solutions, because I need more informatión about the customer, and I need know the page where the client see (what package visited?), please help me!

For example: in VirtueMart you have one button called: Request more information about this product! Exactly I need this in K2, or like this...

I need this: When the people see some package (in K2), clic in the button: Quote (cotizar in spanish) and open a popup with a form with the code of the package, name, tel, cel phone, comments and of course the email.

If anyone knows how I can do to fix this, please help me ... I thank everyone for their inputs and valuable time

More