Keyword

Adding the Finished Publishing date to the website?

• 8-Bit Classics
  • 8-Bit Classics's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #82464 by 8-Bit Classics
I am wondering what the code is to publish the Finished Publishing date when entered in a new content item? Preferably I just want it to publish the date, not the time also.Thanks,Corey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #82465 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic Adding the Finished Publishing date to the website?
Hi Corey,

Check in your item.php, around line 40, the joomla date code DATE_FORMAT_LC is called.
Take a look at this Joomla Document that explains about it.

Simon
K2 Support

• 8-Bit Classics
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #82466 by 8-Bit Classics
Replied by 8-Bit Classics on topic Adding the Finished Publishing date to the website?
Thanks, will give it a look.

K2Joom said:Hi Corey,
Check in your item.php, around line 40, the joomla date code DATE_FORMAT_LC is called.
Take a look at this Joomla Document that explains about it.

Simon
K2 Support

• 8-Bit Classics
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #82467 by 8-Bit Classics
Replied by 8-Bit Classics on topic Adding the Finished Publishing date to the website?
That fixed the layout, but in that line I changed the created to ending, then copied and pasted the code into the location I wanted to display the ending time of the post. Worked out. I have my item page layout pretty much set, once I have couple minor issues taken care of, I will post my site.

• 8-Bit Classics
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #82468 by 8-Bit Classics
Sorry, change "created" to "publish_down" and that will show the end publishing date.

Corey Koltz said:That fixed the layout, but in that line I changed the created to ending, then copied and pasted the code into the location I wanted to display the ending time of the post. Worked out. I have my item page layout pretty much set, once I have couple minor issues taken care of, I will post my site.