Keyword

Mod K2_Content "Most Popular" pulling article 2x

• Renee Johnson
  • Renee Johnson's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #82674 by Renee Johnson
I have a K2_Content mod enabled to list the Most Popular articles in about 6 categories.  It is pulling one article twice and I can't figure out why.  This article title is listed 1st & 3rd when it displays.Most Popular Articles block on lower left: sustainableharvest.org/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #82675 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Mod K2_Content "Most Popular" pulling article 2x
I assume you have checked carefully to be sure there are not duplicate articles in either the same or different categories first?

• Renee Johnson
  • Renee Johnson's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #82676 by Renee Johnson
Replied by Renee Johnson on topic Mod K2_Content "Most Popular" pulling article 2x
Yes I did check this, but the links are going to the same article: sustainableharvest.org/watch-planting-hope-the-story-of-shi/video/watch-planting-hope-the-story-of-shi

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #82677 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Mod K2_Content "Most Popular" pulling article 2x
try turning your sef off and see what the id's are

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #82678 by Viktoria Sab
Replied by Viktoria Sab on topic Mod K2_Content "Most Popular" pulling article 2x
I've checked at my project and found that it's the same: list of Most Popular items is compiled of dublicated articles. As our project is still in a test phase, there are very few items and, as I checked their URLs, dublicated Most Popular links lead to the same article. What's wrong? Am I configuring something incorrectly, or it is a bug of the module? How to avoid this?