Keyword

CSS Styling Question

More
14 years 1 week ago #82836 by Chris
CSS Styling Question was created by Chris
I wouldn't say I'm a new Joomla user, but at the same time I'm not advanced enough to figure out the ins and outs to why things work some places but not others. Well as the title explains I've got a question regarding CSS styling and how it works.  The problem I'm having relates to RocketTheme templates particular.I have K2 installed on multiple sites and it works great. One of the best Joomla components ever created.  Thank you to the authors for this great tool.Now to the issue.On this site.  www.premiumrenders.com  the CSS is working off the CSS styling built into the template which is great since I want to allow my users the option to switch skins to suite their preference  I'm now migrating this site to a new site built off the Gantry framework, www.pandorascanvas.com and for some reason the styling isn't working out of the box like I thought it would. I would really like to get it fixed to allow the styling to switch based off the theme, but I haven't the slightest clue on what to do to get this done.  I know I can do manual edits to make it flow, which I've already done on a k2.css file, but it just doesn't have that flowing feel to it that I thought it would since there's different themes and backgrounds that will be working within the site.Help Please. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #82837 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic CSS Styling Question
Does anybody have an ideal about this?

More
14 years 6 days ago #82838 by william white
Replied by william white on topic CSS Styling Question
IM not sure exactly what you are looking for but if you havent seen this take a look
k2joom.com/download-files/item/298-css-4-k2
Use this instead of editing k2.css