Keyword

IMAGES NOT SAVING """ SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED """"

• christiaan van twisk
  • christiaan van twisk's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #82938 by christiaan van twisk
IMAGES NOT SAVING """ SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED """" was created by christiaan van twisk
Dear Forum members,i have had some trouble saving the images on some of my servers, i let this go for a while until i wanted to use K2 as blog system.I looked across my servers for any differences as on some servers it was working and on others it was not.i found that on the server where the image upload did not work i had the following setting different:the php setting "upload_max_filesize" was set too 'root' instead a size in Mb's, I changed it to 2M (as the other vps) and seems that solved the issue.i hope you can contact your hosting company to check this for you as this could solve your problem if any.well thank you and contact me here if any help needed.Christiaan van Twiskhttp://www.spiders-webdesign.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #82939 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic IMAGES NOT SAVING """ SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED """"
Was that in the php.ini file?

Simon
K2 Support

• christiaan van twisk
  • christiaan van twisk's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #82940 by christiaan van twisk
Replied by christiaan van twisk on topic IMAGES NOT SAVING """ SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED """"
Dear Simon,

i in person changed this in WHM of my VPS as this will reflect the change across all accounts on the VPS, however you can place a PHP.ini in each account to make it work for that account only.

this same issue also went for FPSS from joomlaworks, so here is the link: forum.joomlaworks.gr/index.php?topic=11186.0

thx

More
13 years 11 months ago #82941 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic IMAGES NOT SAVING """ SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED """"
Thanks for clarifying, appreciated.

Simon
K2 Support

christiaan van twisk said:Dear Simon,
i in person changed this in WHM of my VPS as this will reflect the change across all accounts on the VPS, however you can place a PHP.ini in each account to make it work for that account only.

this same issue also went for FPSS from joomlaworks, so here is the link: forum.joomlaworks.gr/index.php?topic=11186.0

thx