Keyword

Offers Catalog with K2

• Tarasiadis Miltos
  • Tarasiadis Miltos's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #83033 by Tarasiadis Miltos
Offers Catalog with K2 was created by Tarasiadis Miltos
I plan to design a new website for offers of any kind products. I think that k2 i the perfect choise for this but I have a question.I will try to categorize all my offers in categories/subcategories like food, tech etc.So I attach any offer to some of these categories.In addition I want to build some caategoriazation based on the city that the offer is published. I thing that some extra fields like City as dropdown list can be help me to do this.My wish is to make a flash map as interface of my frontpage with all available cities of my offers. The user can select a town and the system have to show only the categories and the offers of that town.Here is the problem! How can I select categories or offers from certain town? How can I select records with certain extra field data? Is that posible? The extrafield data is searchable but how can I refer to certain category? Something like tag (shown as link) but I want to show the category list and no itemlist.Thanks and keep going develop this great component.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tarasiadis Miltos
  • Tarasiadis Miltos's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #83034 by Tarasiadis Miltos
Replied by Tarasiadis Miltos on topic Offers Catalog with K2
In addition can I make a form to search offers with certain criteria? Like search offers with some keytwords, in some town, from some store, date between some days etc...

All the above data entred at extrafield data.

More
13 years 11 months ago #83035 by FeSys
Replied by FeSys on topic Offers Catalog with K2
Hello "Tarasiadis "
This is the best k2 form ever seen yet (Here) please contact the author to send you the latest module as no download link.
Hope this help.

Tarasiadis Miltos said:In addition can I make a form to search offers with certain criteria? Like search offers with some keytwords, in some town, from some store, date between some days etc...
All the above data entred at extrafield data.