Keyword

Published Items not displaying

• Peter Mugisha
  • Peter Mugisha's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 days ago #83036 by Peter Mugisha
Published Items not displaying was created by Peter Mugisha
Hi,I created a category and added items to it. i also created a menu item and select K2 > Item >Item Listing > Categories as the menu type.However, all i get when I click the menu item is the category name and the number of items in that category i.e CategoryName (Count).Could anyone assist me in setting up k2 so that I can actually view the K2 Items?regards,Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 days ago #83037 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic Published Items not displaying
Hi Peter,

Check the parameters for the category that you have items in.
You need to make sure that you have a value in the leading, primary and secondary count, as default they will have values.

This is one of those cases where it could be quicker for me to take a look and fix than going through a bunch of questions.
If your happy to provide me with access, then add me as a friend, shoot me a message with links etc.

Then once resolved, I shall post the solution for you and others.

Simon
K2 Support

• Peter Mugisha
  • Peter Mugisha's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 days ago #83038 by Peter Mugisha
Replied by Peter Mugisha on topic Published Items not displaying
thanks. that sorted it out.

K2Joom said:Hi Peter,
Check the parameters for the category that you have items in.
You need to make sure that you have a value in the leading, primary and secondary count, as default they will have values.

This is one of those cases where it could be quicker for me to take a look and fix than going through a bunch of questions.
If your happy to provide me with access, then add me as a friend, shoot me a message with links etc.

Simon
K2 Support

More
13 years 10 months ago #83039 by John Farouk
Replied by John Farouk on topic Published Items not displaying
please help i need no numbers of items, i need no items count you know inside each gategory i have number of items i don't need those numbers to be shown, please help

Peter Mugisha said:thanks. that sorted it out.
K2Joom said:Hi Peter, Check the parameters for the category that you have items in.

Simon
K2 Support