Keyword

k2 category error

• nitintyagi
  • nitintyagi's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #83056 by nitintyagi
k2 category error was created by nitintyagi
hiii to allll plz help meWhen I create a new category in k2 component it shows the following error:Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding()
in /home/futechma/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/tables/k2category.php
on line 49Please help me to figure this error out so that i can continue using k2 content componentpleas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #83057 by Robyn Stark
Replied by Robyn Stark on topic k2 category error
I also have exactly the same problem - on two different sites I'm working on - cannot create a category, which means no items can be written either.
This component looks brilliant - if only we could get it working. I also look forward to a solution.
Thanks
Rob

More
13 years 11 months ago #83058 by Robyn Stark
Replied by Robyn Stark on topic k2 category error
I forgot to add that I did follow the instructions - all you have to do to override K2's views is COPY the folder /components/com_k2/templates/ and PASTE it into /templates/YOURJOOMLATEMPLATE/html/com_k2/ - which I could see in the category template pull down - however I am still unable to create any categories.
Regards Robyn

Robyn Stark said:I also have exactly the same problem - on two different sites I'm working on - cannot create a category, which means no items can be written either. This component looks brilliant - if only we could get it working. I also look forward to a solution.
Thanks
Rob