Keyword

Problemas com o componente e esclarecimento de dúvidas.

• Dimas Queiroz Junior
  • Dimas Queiroz Junior's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 15 minutes ago #83122 by Dimas Queiroz Junior
Problemas com o componente e esclarecimento de dúvidas. was created by Dimas Queiroz Junior
Olá amigos, e desenvolvedores do K2.Primeiramente gostaria de parabeniza-los pelo excelente trabalho de vocês.Gostaria de tirar algumas dúvidas pois estou tendo alguns problemas com o componente K2.Acessem este link "www.portalcorretordeimoveis.com.br/dimas-64673/item/22-villa-paulista-apartments".Desenvolvi este portal imobiliário e utilizo o K2 para divulgar os anuncios, porém estou tendo problemas na galeria de imagens, o componente não está reconhecendo o caminho do arquivo zipado que eu mando.Nesta pagina que eu passei, para fazer uma galeria funcionar precisei utilizar o {gallery},{/gallery}. Percebam que ao final da página exite uma outra galeria, que é a galeria do K2 mesmo que não aparece.Gostaria também de dar uma sugestão para o componente, pois necessitei desta funcinalidade para este projeto e não consegui resolver o problema. Seria bem legal se nos EXTRA FIELD, fosse possível criarmo SEB-EXTRA, usaria está função para criar Estados e Cidades relacionadas aos estados.Outra função muito, mas muito necessária para este projeto é um sistema de busca que me permitisse filtrar uma relação de características dos extra-fild ou tags, como em sistemas de imobiliárias, para filtrarmos, dormitórios, valores, estado, cidade, etc..Só mais uma coisa, seria legal também podermos quebrar a linha na descrição do EXTRA FIELD.Bom é isso, um forte abraço a todos e obrigado.Fico no aguardo.Dimas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #83123 by Simon Wells
Sorry to say, that unfortunately I can only communicate in English.

Is someone is able to offer a reliable translation.

Simon
K2 Support

• Dimas Queiroz Junior
  • Dimas Queiroz Junior's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #83124 by Dimas Queiroz Junior
Replied by Dimas Queiroz Junior on topic Problemas com o componente e esclarecimento de dúvidas.
SORRY !!!

Hello friends, and developers of K2.

First I would like to congratulate you for the excellent work of yours.

I would like to take some questions because I am having some problems with the component K2.

Accessing this link www.portalcorretordeimoveis.com.br/dimas-64673/item/22-villa-paulista-apartments.

I developed this real estate website and use the K2 to make the ads, but am having problems with image gallery, the component is not recognizing the path of the zipped file that I send.

On this page I went to work I needed to make a gallery using the (gallery) (/ gallery). Realize that the end of the exit, another gallery page, which is the gallery of the same K2 that does not appear.

I would also give a hint to the component, because this functionally needed for this project and could not solve the problem.

It would be nice if we EXTRA FIELD, were possible criarmo SEB-EXTRA, use this function to create states and cities related to the states.

Another function very, very necessary for this project is a search engine that allowed me to filter a list of characteristics of extra-fild or tags, as in real estate systems, to filter, dormitories, values, state, city, etc. ..

One more thing, it would be nice too we can break the line in the description of EXTRA FIELD.

Well that's it, a big hug to everyone and thank you.

I'm waiting.

Dimas