Keyword

parachutemag.com

• Kjetil Svendsen
  • Kjetil Svendsen's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #83139 by Kjetil Svendsen
parachutemag.com was created by Kjetil Svendsen
Magazine website for music, movies, technology etc. Just started up, with 10 writers, were are hoping to expand our viewers in the coming time!www.parachutemag.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #83140 by FeSys
Replied by FeSys on topic parachutemag.com
Congratulations " Kjetil "
Really nice job..Attractive colors and clean work.
I live your work..

BTW: for maximum superiority for your magazine decoration, I guess you can benefit from this blog regarding long titles and intro texts auto shortening.. Hope So.

More
13 years 11 months ago #83141 by Paul MacLennan
Replied by Paul MacLennan on topic parachutemag.com
I like the template your using. It looks quite nice. The one thing I really don't like is the modules on the right, it makes it look like wordpress :(
It also would be nice if the Poll could disappear after I voted too. Altogether very nice, just needs some minor tweaks

• Kjetil Svendsen
  • Kjetil Svendsen's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #83142 by Kjetil Svendsen
Replied by Kjetil Svendsen on topic parachutemag.com
Thanks to both of you :) I've tried to cut down the introtext to include no more than 22 words, but do you still think it is too much text on the front page?

Paul - How do you mean? Is it the arrangement of the actual article previews or the design/structure itself? Have you got any suggestions on how to make it not look like WP? Trying to figure how to remove the poll after you have voted.. You do mean that it disappears entirely?

Thanks again for commenting!

More
13 years 11 months ago #83143 by Paul MacLennan
Replied by Paul MacLennan on topic parachutemag.com
Hey Kjetil

For the poll, yeah I mean for it to disappear completely after you have filled it out. As for the wordpress comment I mean that the arrangement of the article previews on the right feels like wordpress. I still clicked on one of the reviews on the right so it's still appeals to users. I wrote the previous comment as I navigated the site so I didn't put alot of thought into what to change. Like I mentioned it is still visually appealing, it just gave a small vibe.

More
13 years 11 months ago #83144 by FeSys
Replied by FeSys on topic parachutemag.com
Fine.. now more cleaner and better customized..
Thanks .. Really nice Job "Kjetil ".

Kjetil Svendsen said:Thanks to both of you :) I've tried to cut down the introtext to include no more than 22 words, but do you still think it is too much text on the front page? Thanks again for commenting!