Keyword

Undefined property in item.php in a joomfish and k2 based multilingual site.

• Skoria
  • Skoria's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #83151 by Skoria
HiI've got a site that is in Italian and English, using joom!fish for translation. I'm getting 2 errors in this setup, which I think are related to these plugins interacting. I did install k2 before joomfish, and I think it should have been the other way round, but I followed some other forum posts (from joomfish forums) and it showed me some xml files to copy over from the joomfish zip file. Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 2 to be long, string
given in /w/h/www/home/components/com_k2/views/itemlist/view.html.php
on line 341This is on an item listing for one of the root items in the categories.It only happens when I go to the italian translation (which is the default one for the site, but strangely does not give this error when I just go straight to it, although the language should be the same).I'm also getting: Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$value in /w/ht/www/home/components/com_k2/models/item.php
on line 731I uploaded the content by populating the k2 items table on the database from a CSV. Maybe I should have added somewhere else too?If anyone has had similar errors or might know where this is coming from, please let me know! I'm going to try and find out what value it is trying to feed, as the first error may be from an error or "value not found" message being passed instead of a value...Ale

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.