Keyword

Tabs and Slides in Template Over ride

• Marty Peet
  • Marty Peet's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 11 months ago #83155 by Marty Peet
Tabs and Slides in Template Over ride was created by Marty Peet
Hey Guys/GalsWas wondering if anyone could give me a lead in how to accomplish the following. I've been working on a template over-ride for a particular type of display a client wants. It uses the Tabs and Slides in Content plugin from Joomla Works. I have created a template over-ride (Click here to view)that uses the plugin. If you scroll down the page to the Browse Experts heading, you'll see a number of links that are created via cusomisation of the category.php file. It generates a list of slide links that, when clicked display sub-category descriptions and read more links. If you scroll further down the page, past the links, you'll see a list of ALL the items that belong to the sub-categories.I want those items to be displayed WITHIN the slide/category that they belong to e.g. if you click on the Browse Experts > Accounting links you'll arrive at a page with 2 experts displayed. I want that display under the Accounting slide, and the same for all other experts. I have managed to display ALL the experts/items under all the slides but I can't figure out how to filter them by their categories, HELP!!! ;-]I'm looking around the foreach statement in category.php where it loads the category_item.php file. Any assistance with this WOULD be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance for any feedback at all...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.